Tim Lee

ups88john

John,

I imagine the ComSec people keep a pretty close eye on what those airmen can do with their computers in the Middle East. I'll email his brother, Randy Lee, to see if he knows what our man Tim is up to these days.

Nick Holt

Hello All!

Things are going good out here. I stay pretty busy. Sorry I have not written in a while. Rumor is I will be up north in a few, but I will wait and see. If not, I will be home right before Christmas... hopefully!! Take care,

Tim

Yep, they have a big camel race track about 10 miles from the base. They won't let us go to it because of the threat, but they race them like they race horses in the states. Camels are like cows in the US, you see them everywhere.

Tim

John,

I imagine the ComSec people keep a pretty close eye on what those airmen can do with their computers in the Middle East.

Nick Holt

Hey Nick, no COMSEC for me. YUCK! :-) Once you get the stuff on you, you can't get it off! I take care of all of the NIPR/SIPR stuff, but no COMSEC. Airman... well I guess everyone in the Air Force are Airman, regardless of their true rank. I am sure that brings back some memories for you, right Nick? :-)

Tim

Tim,

It's WONDERFUL to hear from you, dude!

Please know that we have our full support...we appreciate that you're over there, and we appreciate all that you and everyone else who's over there do!

Keep posting, and tell me..what kind of access do you have as far as communication? TV? Armed Forces radio? How do you get your news and info?

Take care, dude..

Thanks Chuck! Working in COMM, we pretty much have everything. I am typing this message on my laptop in my dorm room, so that should tell you something. I am in charge of all of the servers over here, so I don't really have any limits. We have satelite TV, so I get all of the news and sports back home. Not too bad, but I miss my family, which can be expected. That's the way it goes, sometimes you have to give more than you recieve. That's part of working for the world's best Armed Forces. There is a reason we are the best! Millions of people like me who are willing to sacrifice. I won't get on my soap box, but thanks for the praise! God bless all,

Tim

Archived