HMP Cars needed again...

speed demon 7

OK guys, here are a couple more shows, I will get organized, but I cannot attend. I am working on something for this Saturday, say from 11-3, more details to come. Terry McCoul has a deal set up at Sonic in Tomball, Terry drives the 64 truck. I need a few cars to go with him on Friday, the 15th. That will be the night before the next race. When I get to the office in the morning, I will have more details on this weekend and will post it. FOr those available, let me know on here so we can figure who will be there. If you guys have a place near you that you can display, let me know and I will help you get it organized.

Arthur Hermiz

Gander Mountain has been canceled for this Saturday, Sonic on next Friday is still on, please call if you are interested. terry McCoul in the 64 truck is heading that one up. I know the INEX guys are racing that night, but I could use some trucks, Late Models, or Modifieds or even Stock Cars.

Graham said the stands were impressive this last race, lets keep it up and hope that we have even more the next weekend.

Arthur, sorry I can't make it this Friday. I'll be at the track.

Keep me posted for futrue events.

Also, I have some guys that could probably be available for events South and East of town. Keep that in mind, ok?

Archived