Lets don't forget

spedfrk

Lets be thankfull to have a place to race. How about we thank STS by posting something positive under this forum. If everyone posted at least one thing we can show our potential fans and the STS crew that we appreciate them.

Spedfrk

SOUTH TEXAS SPEEDWAY!

THE PLACE TO BE ON SATURDAY NIGHTS.

RACING IS FUN, AND TIME TO SPEND TIME WITH FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND FANS....

THANK YOU FOR ALL THAT YOU DO... IT TAKES ALOT OF HARD WORK AND DEICATION TO OPEN AND RUN THE TRACK... WE ARE VERY GRATFUL TO HAVE A TRACK SO CLOSE TO HOME.

THANK YOU AGAIN, OWEN, AND STAFF.. GO FAST, TURN LEFT(DON'T CRASH)

:D

I'm thankfull that everyone can race and the staff always go out of their way to make the drivers, crew and fans have a great time. Thank you Owen and Staff...

You know I raced at other places years ago, and all the fans I have taken to the track love it and have had no complaints. Everyone enjoys the fact they can be out of there after having a wounderful time and home before midnight. All the other places I have been keep you there way longer. Everyone at STS deserves a thank you for the wonderful place we have in our area. Thanks, guy and girls and keep up the good work.

"Slide sideways and stay on the gas"

i agree with sidways. I would much rather be home or at least have the oppurtunity to be home beofre midnight.

not to metion everyone knows what to expect and whats going on and STS tries to accomodate everyone that they can within reason. As far as the fighting that i have heard about that goes on exactly that i have only heard about and not seen it. You have to expect that tempers will flare but i have not seen with my eyes a single blow

As a sponsor and a race fan we are so glad to have a track and track owner that we are proud to know. Champion Ford has alot of options to spend our advertising dollars with, We chose STS because of Owen and the way he takes care of business. Seems like some people focus on the bad items at the speedway. If you watch a Nascar you see the folks that make things happen are always moving to make sure everything is in place and ready to go. Owen you go kick some butt and a big thank you from Champion Ford.

I have a blast racing at STS and hope I can keep racing there and if I cant I will surely be there on saterday nights watchin the racing. Theres no better racing going on then STS and I i dont meen that in harsh way to other tracks. You just cant beat watchin the Mods.

I'm racing in my rookie year, but have been an STS fan for years! Owen and the staff of STS is the single biggest reason why I started racing! Your operation sets the standard for all other tracks to follow. Thanks for all that you do!

I enjoy working at the track with owen and my dad and my other co-workers as i do racing in the bomber class and I want to put out a special thanks to owen for being leaunt about me working and racing, also the trophies that KO Graphix are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See everyone on Saturday. TJ

To all Individuals involved with South Texas Speedway we greatly enjoy and look forward to every single racinging event we can participate at your wonderful facility. My son and I have only been racing for a year and a half and we have come to find out you guys run a fantastic show. Your doing a fantastic job and keep up the great work and effort. We are adding another limited to our racing team so we will be there with three cars. Once again thanks for operating a great facility. See you next week...

I am very grateful and proud to work for Owen Pittman. He has been an awesome boss and I thank him for giving me the chance to work at the track. Also, he has done an absolutely wonderful job running it. I believe STS is here to stay under Owen. I will see yall this Saturday.

Anthony Carlisle

I went to the track when the last group had it and I can say that the past 2 years have been so different. The drivers are dedicated to putting on a great show. I like getting out early, just wish the break was a little longer to get to the concession stand and the bathroom run at the same time. Hate to miss any of the racing. Saturdays are made for "Dirt Racing".

Thanks to everyone at STS for keeping the track open. ;)

Archived