Any word from the old track owners on whats going to happen?

Whats the word any one know,are they going to keep racing every week or go back to the every other week like they did in the past, same rules as last year or keep the new chico rules,????? alot of questions here so if nell or a spokesperson can inform us it would be appreciated. And do our entry fees allready paid apply to the old owners taking back the track???

BRH50, with all the nice things you have said about the owners I would guess that you will probably be barred. LOL I thought Nick barred you from this forum also a while back.

Be that as it may, all his questions are more than reasonable and deserve prompt answers.

Don in Austin

I-Stock51 :):)

as far as i know, the points will stay the same. so what every points you have, you keep. as far as the rules, last time i talked to Nell, the rules will stay the same. (That may change, I don't know.)

the schedule, don't know.

if anyone has any questions, you need to call Nell at 830-277-1776. (after 4pm if possible)

Cassie, thanks for all your help and info this year, do you know???????are we running this Friday???????

oldguy, I seemed to race at all the last half of the races last year so I wasnt barred from the track, and a as you see my post are on here, so not barred here either, must be way too many big ol beers talkin, Nick and I have come to an agreement, enough is to be said.

Archived