Tri-City Speedway

Meester Dennis

To all the drivers, crew, and fans:

Chico has stepped down as owner of the track for a number of reasons, first and for most his health, ect.. Nail and Ed, the previous owners will be stepping back in. They have told us that the track will be open. As for who will be running/promoting the track is unknown at this time. Yes, this weekend was really a rain out, but there are a lot of other things going on. I thought it was only fair to ALL the drivers, crew, and fans that this information be shared. My wife and I both work at the track as many of you probably know. I am the tech., and she work at the pay out window. We both feel very confident in our post, and that there will be a race track for all of us racers to race at.

We also want to say Thank You to Chico, for what he tried to take on, it is a hard job, ask anyone who has ever taken on the task(Owen, Joe Horn, Nail and Ed).

We enjoyed working with everyone this year. No matter who runs the track we will support them in any way we can.

I know some of you one here say that they will only listen to Chico or Cassie, I hope that you hear what I am saying, I am not posting this because I have to. I am posting this because I want everyone to be aware.

If we hear anything else we will post!! We hope to see everybody at the track, Dennis and Janel Hilla

Hopefully the drivers, teams and everyone involved will step up if needed to keep the track open. The potential seen this year far exceeds years past. There are several more cars being built & put back together to run out at Tri-City so car count and fans in the stands will continue to rise.

To the new track owners, Chico and racing fans,

I just so happen to know a pretty descent photographer that is available to take pictures on Friday nights.... :D Seriously, I wish the best of luck to Chico and everyone that has helped him out in his venture. I would hope that ALL drivers in the area will be as supportive to the new/old owners as they have been with Chico. It would be a real shame to lose two tracks in one year. Everyone in this racing community realy needs to come together and make this a successful track. The track has tons of potential and drivers have tons of talent. The fans also need to come together and help this along. Remember, racing is for racers and fans and if we want this to be successful it is all of our responsibility.

Again, I may get blasted for this but I really love racing and want somewhere resonably close to support the sport that I love.

[i VOTE FOR JAMIE WHAT A GREAT JOB HE HAS DONE FOR US AS RACERS SO WE CAN GET PICS TO OUR FANS AND FRIENDS AND FOR THE TRACK OWNERS WE HOPE THEY WILL HAVE A GREAT YEAR IF WE CAN ALL PULL TOGETHER WITH THE GROUP THAT WAS HELPING CHICO I THINK IT WILL ALL PULL TOGETHER SEE YA AT THE RACES :huh: HOPEFULLY GREG D AND FAMILY

Archived