Pray....

spedfrk

The rain is just packing the parking lot. Look at the good side their will not be much dust...Owen if I can help in anyway to get the track and or parking lot ready let me know...876-7485.

If their is anyway possible I know Owen will try. I will come out rain or shine...How bout we suck it up and race anyway. We can hire a few tow trucks to pull us all out later... Earnhardt wouldn't stop racing because of a little rain. Are we men or boys?

If their is anyway possible I know Owen will try. I will come out rain or shine...How bout we suck it up and race anyway. We can hire a few tow trucks to pull us all out later... Earnhardt wouldn't stop racing because of a little rain. Are we men or boys?

WE NEED CHAIN'S, CABLE'S, AND 4X4'S, AND LET'S GO RACING...... :D

if my car was ready i would race in the rain