Problems at Pensacola

txtom

Doesn't say how far in arrears he is on rent. And I thought building content loss was the renters loss.

What I see in this is the Dawsons wanting to get the promoter out and finding any thing they can.

At least the judge denied the motion to halt the racing at the track. So maybe the snowball will go on.

Wade MacNaughton has lost the lease in Pensacola.

Here is a brief summary of the court ruling made today in P-cola.

link

There will probably be more to come in the near future, and I don't think it's settled yet.

Here is an article from the Pensacola newspaper about the court hearing

Pensacola News Journal

An interesting note in this article is the one about tickets. MacNaughton was the only one you could get hold of the last several weeks, but you may lose your money.

Alright heres a scenario that everyone needs to pay attention to......

My dad went to www.fiveflagsspeedway.com and printed the form supplied on the website to mail in his money on Friday Sept. 26th plus motorhome fees. Now that the court decision has been handed down, it still leaves us confused to who (Dawson's or McNaughton) we sent the money to. The address the money was sent to was 7451 Pine Forest Road Pensacola, Fl 32526. I called the phone number listed on the form provided (850-453-0053) only to get an answering machine. Of couse I left a message wanting to know if the money we sent in for tickets was sent to the right address and to call me back.

When and if I get a call back I will post it on here and maybe between this and all the information txtom has posted we can pull our heads out of the sand.

Legend--

Look at some of the previous links and some of your questions will be answered.

Mail with that date is probably in the hold pile at the post office. All mail was held by order of the owners (Dawsons).The number you have been trying to reach is an owners number. They will be in control of the track now, so I would try the regular track number in a day or two to see if they can answer your questions. The regular track phone number is (850) 944-8400. The mailing address you listed is correct for the track.

Hope this helps.

Tom

***UPDATE***

My dad just called me and asked me to post an update to this delima. He called 850-944-8400 and talked to Suzie and Pat. They are more than helpfull and understand the situation that the racing community is going through. His check, and application for tickets that he mailed (see thread above) in is no where to be found. He in turn did his dealings over the phone and got his tickets ordered. He wanted me to express how congenial and patient they were.

Archived