Deleted topic, "Favoritism at CC Speedway"

NickHolt

I have deleted the topic, "Favoritism at CC Speedway." After repeated warnings about bashing and aggressive posts, people continued to post in a similar tone.

While Texas Speed Zone wishes any and all topics of interest to the Texas racing community to be discussed here, we insist that discussions be at least civil, if not polite and courteous. It became apparent that the vast majority of people posting in that thread were single-mindedly attacking a particular driver and blaming him for many of the problems at Corpus Christi Speedway.

I honestly believe that CC Speedway, just like any other track, has problems that need to be resolved. Therefore, threads that are civil, polite and bash-free dealing with those problems and possible solutions to those problems are encouraged here.

Thanks for your understanding.

Nick Holt

champ,

If you can't see the major differences between the two threads please feel free to email or PM me and we can discuss the matter.

By the way, I just closed the Casey Smith thread since someone just posted an aggressive post (which I deleted).

Nick Holt

Archived