CCSPEEDWAY RACES

If you weren't at the track Sat. night you missed some really good racing. In the Texas Thunder it was #13 Pappy Greene and #77 GB Carter going side by side every lap. This was a sight to see. We all love GB but I told him he needs to share the spot light once in a while. In the Super Street we had a new winner also. #72 Rex Henley. Our visiting race car from San Antonio #51 Greg Rohmer finished 2nd. Our winner in the bombers was #82 Anthony Monroe. He had a battle on his hands but came out the winner. The Legacy winners were 1st Heat #69 John Riley 2nd. Heat #44 James Lee. The feature winner was #44 James Lee.

We sure did have a good night of racing from all the classes. Thank you guys and gal very much. Carol Yocum P.S. I have sent Nick all the results.

Thanks Carol for the report!

I have posted the results in the Results section.

Nick

mr nick i looked under the results section but all i found was 2005 and 2006 results please advice me how to find reults for 19th of may 07 thankyou

Thanks Carol for the report!

I have posted the results in the Results section.

Nick

mr nick i looked under the results section but all i found was 2005 and 2006 results please advice me how to find reults for 19th of may 07 thankyou

Click on the link for the CC Speedway results for 5/19/07. http://txsz.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17314

Thanks.

Nick

Archived