race car display in Houston

speed demon 7

OK guys. I have one this week at Northern Tools on Friday. I am working on a few more locations also. Home Depot and Lowes both said they cannot do it without permission from corporate, but I need to know who I have to work with. Please respond so we can get a head count.

Arthur

281-541-1301

Hey,

I was hoping to do Home Depot and Lowes this week, but I have to go through Corporate and will not get approval this week. I will have a couple of cars at Northern Tools, and working on a couple of other places. I wanna hit this friday hard, in some high traffic places, since we will be racing the next night. You gonna be racing this weekend or not? Or should I ask, are you going to be at the track?

Arthur

.... You gonna be racing this weekend or not? Or should I ask, are you going to be at the track?

Arthur

If they come I will race. (weak attempt)

Anyway, we should be racing.

See ya Saturday!

Hey,

I was hoping to do Home Depot and Lowes this week, but I have to go through Corporate and will not get approval this week. I will have a couple of cars at Northern Tools, and working on a couple of other places. I wanna hit this friday hard, in some high traffic places, since we will be racing the next night. You gonna be racing this weekend or not? Or should I ask, are you going to be at the track?

Arthur

Arthur,

I got a o.k. from Home depot call me... I need to give you the name of the manager and tell you where to setup.... Arthur,, just got Lowes also.. See ya'll in Houston..Get them drivers to come...

Thanks

Shelma

As you guys read, we are going to do Home Depot, Lowes, and Northern Tools this Friday. We will have schedules and stuff to handout. My car will be at Lowes, I have a couple Stock Cars going to Northern Tools, I need a couple at Home Depot and someone with me at Lowes. I need a minimum 2 cars at each location. Call me at 281-541-1301 if anyone is interested.

Arthur

As you guys read, we are going to do Home Depot, Lowes, and Northern Tools this Friday. We will have schedules and stuff to handout. My car will be at Lowes, I have a couple Stock Cars going to Northern Tools, I need a couple at Home Depot and someone with me at Lowes. I need a minimum 2 cars at each location. Call me at 281-541-1301 if anyone is interested.

Arthur

Arthur,

I need some cars for possible Ellington Aviation Field... is that possible

Shelma

We will only be at Northern Tools on I-45 at Airtex on Friday. Home Depot and Lowes both required 30 day notices and canceled on us. J and S racing is working on stuff for next week, but I have Hooters on 1960 and I-45 lined up for June 1st. I will be making phone calls to get people for the Hooters deal next week. I want 1 car from each class, this is the night before a race, so test early!!! See me at the track on Saturday for more information on what we are doing or call me at 281-541-1301.

Archived