Hobby Stock vs Road Runner

Road Runners have 2 more races to get a descent car count (10 or better). Combining will not be an option per Jack Sandifer.

I ran some 17.4s last practice out there. Not sure about the Hobby Stocks.

B,

That's funny. I don't even know what that means.

Jeff,

I hoped that would work but it's up to Jack and them to figure that out. At the rate the Road Runners are going we should have 10 the next race. Started with 6 then had 8 so the next should be 10 right?

Jeff,

I hoped that would work but it's up to Jack and them to figure that out. At the rate the Road Runners are going we should have 10 the next race. Started with 6 then had 8 so the next should be 10 right?

The number 32 should be at the next race, I ran into some brake issues and a prior commentment that kept me away from the 1st 2 races, but bareing any issues with my brakes this week I should be able to make it just fine on the 26th....

Randy

The number 32 should be at the next race, I ran into some brake issues and a prior commentment that kept me away from the 1st 2 races, but bareing any issues with my brakes this week I should be able to make it just fine on the 26th....

Randy

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Been hearing that story since SAS was still a track. Hopefully you won't brake a nail loading it and have to cancel again.

Ha Ha Ha ..... LoL

Man SAS closing really screwed me up there for awhile like it did so many others.... I had to rearange my weekend overtime work schedule which is still a work in progress to accomidate the new race dates with THR... I know excuses excuses but hey what can you do.... :) :)

I am still scheduled to work on the 26th as well, but with it being a holiday weekend I can shut it down a little early to make the races that night... :) Or atleast should be able to with no problems.... :) :)

BTW: Can the car and crew check in and get situated before I get there??? We can get the car there anytime saturday but I will be getting there around 5 to 5:30 or so.....

A rookie with no seat time or practice on the track. Now that will be fun.

Nightblade,

I will be driving the red, white and blue car, with the #12 on it. You can hit me at any time. I won't mind a bit. Get the nerves out and go racing. Jody has even already put my name on the door of it.

Mona Turner

#12 roadrunner for 1 race only

not realy sure about this but aint yall all rookie's this year. this is the first year of the road runer class at thr.

With the merger of the roadrunner and the hobby stock, does this make us all eligible for the rookie of the year?

Archived