Invite to one and all

Dot

Bring out your walking/running legs to Relay for Life this Friday.

Date: Friday May 4th 5:30pm - Saturday May 5th 7am

And the name of the team is of course "Kevin's Pit Crew"

Look for Kevin's Pit Crew campsite you will not miss it. That way you can check in with one of us.

You can come and stay all the time or as little time as you can. Any amount of time will help us. We have to try and keep a team member on the track at all times.

This is a great event, walking in memory or in honor of someone that has battled cancer, is fighting cancer, or lost their lives to cancer.

There are activites though out the evening to keep us awake.

We are doing a on-site fundraiser by taking photo's with some race cars and drivers. Here are the ones that are bring out their car/truck for us THANK YOU so much.

Mark is bring out the truck; Ozzy is bring out his #22 TSP car; Mona is bring out her #19 RR car.

So again all is invited to come out and walk or run a little for Relay for Life in memory or in honor of someone.

If you have any questions give us a call @ 561-2308 (leave a message) or PM or email angelkev_parents@satx.rr.com

Hope to see you there:

God Bless

Richard and Dorothy Suberg

parents to Angel Kevin Suberg

8/4/94 - 5/11/06

To all,

If you have never taken part in a Relay, if you have, if you want to donate, or if you don't- Please take the time to go out and experience this event. The relay for life is a celebration of survivorship, a memorial to those who have passed, and an awesome opportunity to get together as a community and just have a good family time. I can guarantee that you will not take part for even a little while w/o wanting to come back next year. Dot, I'm happy to see your success in getting some involvement and wish you the best. EVERYBODY COME OUT AND ENJOY A GREAT TIME AND SUPPORT THIS IMPORTANT COMMUNITY EVENT.

THE GREAT THING ABOUT RELAY IS THAT THE MONEY RAISED STAYS IN THE COMMUNITY IT IS RAISED IN.

To all,

If you have never taken part in a Relay, if you have, if you want to donate, or if you don't- Please take the time to go out and experience this event. The relay for life is a celebration of survivorship, a memorial to those who have passed, and an awesome opportunity to get together as a community and just have a good family time. I can guarantee that you will not take part for even a little while w/o wanting to come back next year. Dot, I'm happy to see your success in getting some involvement and wish you the best. EVERYBODY COME OUT AND ENJOY A GREAT TIME AND SUPPORT THIS IMPORTANT COMMUNITY EVENT.

THE GREAT THING ABOUT RELAY IS THAT THE MONEY RAISED STAYS IN THE COMMUNITY IT IS RAISED IN.

Thanks for the kind words and the support. It is a great event and a lot of fun.

Dorothy Suberg

I will be there with car. Went tonight and put new bumper and nose piece on it. I sure hope I get off work early enough to be there by 4pm.

Dorothy,

If you need to get in touch with me tomorrow or later tonight, call my cell phone. I will not have computer access tomorrow. I haven't been able to convince CTRC to put computers in the operating rooms. Since I want to get off early, no messing around tomorrow. My cell number is 210-844-8448

Mona Turner

Archived