New Website

Txenergy

Guest turborice

With all due respect, I am sure 100% of the racers could use sponsorship, but they need a track even more. Why not focus the energy on the track first and show tangible evidence of something before people put any more time into this. If the property is under contract, what do you have to lose?

So Nick are they paying for this ad?

Jason,

I have contacted Nick on a Ad..

Have a Great Day

Shelma

With all due respect, I am sure 100% of the racers could use sponsorship, but they need a track even more. Why not focus the energy on the track first and show tangible evidence of something before people put any more time into this. If the property is under contract, what do you have to lose?

Turbo,

I have nothing to lose, and I take care of what is necessary on a daily basis. But these drivers need to have help getting to the tracks that are open at this time. I would hate not to help when I can , drivers have already started to sell cars and spend money that they don't have to hang on...People are going to put time in something they enjoy... If we can help get cars to Houston and THR for a good car count and help work on fans then we have accomplished good evidence in promoting. One step at a time....

Have a Great Day

Shelma

So Nick are they paying for this ad?

Jason,

Thanks for your concern.

While we normally do not discuss advertising arrangements in public, out of respect to you as the founder of this site and after checking with the advertiser for permission to respond to your question, the answer that TXSZ and J & S Racing Promotions have entered into an advertising arrangement.

If you're interested in advertising your business in TXSZ, please feel free to contact me personally.

Nick

ruh roh some one is going to the principals office

Nope.. Lonesome was inquiring about advertsing rates and I was answering him via a PM.

Thanks for your concern though.. LOL

Nick

Archived