More cars expected?

zoom

Had a great time running down there on the 21st. But after looking at the results from the 28th, I gotta ask.

Are you guys expecting more cars to show up in the bomber class, as well as the streets and thunders?

Is it just that it is so early in the season or has the dirt track pulled some cars over there?

I really don't know.

We are looking forward to coming back down a couple of more times this season and hope to have more cars to run against.

Is it just that it is so early in the season

Never understood that. Do people actually go to the 1st race and say " I want a car ", or does everyone just take a really long vacation during the off season??? Shouldn't there be more cars opening night than there was the last night of last season??

well the track has had about 3 opening nights,called off for rain. seems to me thats plenty of time to have cars ready.enjoy what u got. looks like everyone in every class is able to squeeze a top 10 in the feature,or top 5 in some. see ya's at the dirt in a few more weeks, when they close them gates there. better get cha some mud tires there old fart, if u coming out of expirement

well the track has had about 3 opening nights,called off for rain. seems to me thats plenty of time to have cars ready.enjoy what u got. looks like everyone in every class is able to squeeze a top 10 in the feature,or top 5 in some. see ya's at the dirt in a few more weeks, when they close them gates there. better get cha some mud tires there old fart, if u coming out of expirement

You know most of the time you get on and say something its always negative about something .So what that we get top 5 or 10 in some classes this is all fun .we all dont make a living on raceing ,Just be happy for both tracks ,and that corpus has two tracks that ALL of corpus drivers and fans has a choice.We are very lucky to have these tracks here ,So can you be happy for both . The racers in san antonio would be very happy to have our world down here those poor guys and girls fans dont have a home track yet

thanks for the rules links. I was curious to see how close the trucks were w/ the super streets & maybe come run it w/ ya'll but I don't have DOT tires. Plus there would have to be some allowance for the fiberglass body, but then again it only has a 305 so the power vs. weight ratio could work out <shrug> Guess I should email somebody :) thanks again!

-Jr

Archived