Thank You

Mona

I would like to thank Larry Reeves for loaning me a radiator so I could go out for the feature. Also thank you to the cute little Legacy driver that came over to help out. I think he said his name was Tyler Bandes, drives the #3. He was a big help getting my car back race ready after my incident.

Of course how could I forget my crew, they are great. What an anniversary present to give my husband, Wesley, getting to work on my car to get it back out on the track. Happy 29th anniversary! Vince, Richard, Jamie, Lena, Misty & Dee, you all are great. Thank you very much.

Thank you also to THR for letting me go back out on the track with car like it was.

While I'm at it, Thank you to Aaron Brungot for letting me participant in the JRA kid club ride along. I had a blast. The kids are great. Don't forget the women, Brenna and myself beat you guys. :D

Mona Turner

#19 THR Roadrunner

Mona,

I and i think the fans enjoyed intermission as well... The kids faces were priceless.. and we proved you can go three wide!! except for Jody who was trying to take my passenger door off too...

Bryon Reed's son was in my car. Like father like son. He wouldn't have been happy had we not run into someone........ Great show for the kids. Hopefully things like that will continue to happen.

Archived