Nick this question is for you...

kn1ghtblade

TXSZ does not require any particular track to participate in our forums. So far, anyway, the good folks at HMP have yet to request one. If they have no intention of using a HMP forum on TXSZ to discuss their events, drivers, issues, etc., then there really isn't much sense in putting one up.

Maybe you have noticed as well that for the past four years HMP has not sent their race results to TXSZ. TXSZ, on the other hand, has published any and all of their press releases and posters they have sent to us prior to their race events.

I'd love to see an active HMP forum on TXSZ.

Nick

TXSZ does not require any particular track to participate in our forums. So far, anyway, the good folks at HMP have yet to request one. If they have no intention of using a HMP forum on TXSZ to discuss their events, drivers, issues, etc., then there really isn't much sense in putting one up.

Maybe you have noticed as well that for the past four years HMP has not sent their race results to TXSZ. TXSZ, on the other hand, has published any and all of their press releases and posters they have sent to us prior to their race events.

I'd love to see an active HMP forum on TXSZ.

Nick

Oh ok, I was just a little curious as to why they didnt have one.... LoL

Archived