NHRA in San Antonio

sounds like txenergy man is taking a shot at the drag strip.the track spent much redoing the track it was easy to see.but problems came up.for the SAFETY of the racers they did a smart thing it seems.i guess it could never happen to you or your group! i guess your track would be better?how long does it take to get approved fo NHRA?you seem to be pulling lots of chains.like money is no issue.are tracks not built to make money?how many of these types of ventures have you had?.you say this and that,but sounds fake to me.many in the money have workers study these types of deals.they dont sit in the back and take notes.i knew a fake that talked this talk,he got money for something he never did.kind of sounds in what he did like your post.then i have known some wanted to do it,they did not talk to anyone that would listen,THEY BUILT!....TODD and his family have done a fine job for drag racers here!many of us here can remember how long san antonio was without a drag strip.luckily when one was going out,another was already here.FRANK TORRES

sounds like txenergy man is taking a shot at the drag strip.the track spent much redoing the track it was easy to see.but problems came up.for the SAFETY of the racers they did a smart thing it seems.i guess it could never happen to you or your group! i guess your track would be better?how long does it take to get approved fo NHRA?you seem to be pulling lots of chains.like money is no issue.are tracks not built to make money?how many of these types of ventures have you had?.you say this and that,but sounds fake to me.many in the money have workers study these types of deals.they dont sit in the back and take notes.i knew a fake that talked this talk,he got money for something he never did.kind of sounds in what he did like your post.then i have known some wanted to do it,they did not talk to anyone that would listen,THEY BUILT!....TODD and his family have done a fine job for drag racers here!many of us here can remember how long san antonio was without a drag strip.luckily when one was going out,another was already here.FRANK TORRES

Well that certainly makes sense,build something with no questions and answers of the very people it should be developed for,maybe a big corporation "sends" out people to study a venue, i get my hands dirty with the drivers and fans,because you see i am one too,not a corporation out for the mighty buck...and if you follow the threads,im not asking for suggestions on how to raise money or sponsors. Im not competing or challenging,just the love of the sport of racing and the good fortune for me and my better half to do something about it without profit or greed to build it,just heart and soul and you guys help from the mind not the wallet,so if thats fake to you im sorry,but your input negative or positive is appreciated.

Working in Drag Racing and seeing what I see daily,weekly,monthly and yearly,the drag racers are taken care of in the South Texas Area,where the focus needs to be is on the Asphalt Circle track side of the spectrum where the racers have no place for their racing activities.

Tommy,

he(they) may be hoping to capitalize on the fact that NHRA license is open in our area. I would think that it would be smart for someone to capitalize on that as well as NASCAR sanctioned oval as youve mentioned.

I think(know) you and Todd pure a lot of Blood, Sweat and Tears into SAR and would agree with you that San Antonio and South Texas have a great facility to go to. From the business aspect(only) I would say if someone could get a NHRA license for this area, then go for it...

Archived