SAS Drivers

DirtRacer9s

MRM granstock #48 is staying asphalt for at least right now. We are planning on Corpus the 21st, thunder hill the 28th, finish the year at thunder hill with a couple of corpus races thrown in. that will probably be it for the el camino. Sportsman #46 is retired for the 07 season. Not sure what will happen. Will probably reskin the car and sell it. May go texas pro sedan. No lloyd, I don't want to buy the honda :lol:

I think Floyd is going Thunder hill.

Wonder what that #7 car is going to do, anyone know?

Who else is doing what?

Tom Grotheus brought his Latemodel over to Pensacola for the Blizzard race this past weekend. He had some bad luck, but we really appreciate these drivers making the trip over. I know that yall can't run at P'cola all of the time, but anytime any of you want to take a road trip, come on over if you have a car that fits any of our rules. Don't foget that there is always the Snowball Derby in December. For any of you who haven't been, it is one of a kind! Good luck to all of you, and I hope that SAS will somehow reopen. I know I would be devesatated if Five Flags ever shut down! the rules are at www.snowballderby.com .

Went to CCMS on April 21th,my car was placed in the super street class 16 cars started feature .Wrong gears set of gears kept me from competing at there level. I got passed by everybody twice ,All the drivers that passed me did it clean .Only two drivers forgot how long there car was. DRIFTRACING is born