Congratulations!

champ1796

Hi,this is Carol Yocum,yes,we do want to congratulate all our champions.Super Street 1st.Greg Carlucci Jr, 2nd. Bill Stephens,3rd. Clare Randell,Rookie Chris Blaszak.Bombers

1st. Wesley Black Jr.,2nd.Donny Nesloney,3rd.Troy Vella,Rookie John Hendricks. Texas Thunder 1st.Earnie Holbrook,2nd. GB Carter,3rd.Manuel Guevara. Rookie Rick Russell. Not only did these men race hard to get to the top ,all of the others were right there week after week. We have some of the best racers in Texas.Some big names that have raced at CC have gone on to the big time,perhaps one of these guys will do the same. You have to get your start somewhere. A special big,big thanks to everyone.Saturday night we will give out our trophies.I feel its best for all the fans to enjoy this event.Our fans are part of the package.You all know without them,we'd be in trouble..I thank our racers and fans,forgot all the personal that help put our show on Thank you.See you Sat. Sept.13,2003

:) I would also like to congratulate the 2003 CC Speedway Champs and Rookies. What a great season was had by all. All drivers are champs at CC Speedway in my book. I am one worn out scorekeeper, you guys and gals sure did make a good showing this season and put us scorekeepers to the test, but we kept up with you and survived the season and still have our sanity and smiles on our faces. :D

Can't wait to see everyone tonight as you go past the start finish line.

Have a safe and fun night all.

Have fun, go fast and turn left

Thank you,

Charlotte Head Scorekeeper CC Speedway

Archived