truck series rules

lilbill

rules? some people would wonder if there ever were.

but if there are rules there is a sheriff in kyle that is licking his chops at this outlaw show. trust me he's good.

good year at HMP - prolly AR's or hoosier 970's at THR.

THR will prolly post more this week if they are gonna run , HMP already has a truck class formated.

I doubt if the tires will be the same. HMP runs on Goodyears and THR runs on Hoosiers.

To get more trucks need to have 1 tire. dont want to buy 2 sets of tires to run at different tracks. that will limit me and maybe others to running at one track only.

does anyone know what the pay out is at hmp? from 1st on down to last

I doubt if the tires will be the same. HMP runs on Goodyears and THR runs on Hoosiers.

To get more trucks need to have 1 tire. dont want to buy 2 sets of tires to run at different tracks. that will limit me and maybe others to running at one track only.

does anyone know what the pay out is at hmp? from 1st on down to last

well maybe you can tell us afterwards then. :lol:

i agree short shorts ..........two tires is not gonna help matters.

Let the trucks run any of the 3 tire combos this year and all decide which tire to continue on from then,and maybe the count will build again.

We did in January us and the 54 ran the AR slicks one guy ran the Good year slicks and the rest were on Good year treads. the trucks running the AR lapped the field twice.

Chad,

If they will let people run any of the three then so be it... More than lakely it will be Goodyears HMP cause they get monies off the sale... Be nice to go back to Hoosiers, last longer and don't go flat from just sitting...

If we can get our acts together there will be three more trucks, two for sure and possibly a third...

We do have a question about rules though...

I know this is a stretch at this point, but how many people would run out West and No I'm not April Foolin'... We would run as far West as Irwindale...

too many have been sitting , and this might bring everybody back together.

........mark , youve got to be kidding. you live in SA and you couldn't even make it there. LOL ,LMFAO , SMILEY ICON etc.etc... oh , and bless your heart.

Archived