Jump to content

Rain Out 3/30/07


Recommended Posts



I regretfully have to make this announcement but as of this afternoon and with great consideration we have decided to cancel Friday March 30 Racing at Tri-City Speedway. The track was just too wet in turn 3 and down the back straight. Gary and I walked the track and waited until after the rain/drizzle decided to stop before realizing things were not going to dry out enough to keep the track from rutting. Those of you who made new years day practice know that was rough. I feel that for track and driver safety it is best to cancel until track is in better condition. Thanks everyone - I will keep updates coming.


Chico Cox / Tri-City Speedway


Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

  • Create New...