Opportunity?

Definitive

Instead of feeling bad or talking badly about what has transpired,wouldn't this be a good time to look forward?I always thought Matt Howell's idea of spending money on a new facility would make more sense than the ole' money pit.My hope is that someone might come along and do just that,say,20 or 30 miles outside of 1604 somewhere.I'll keep up the hope.

Instead of feeling bad or talking badly about what has transpired,wouldn't this be a good time to look forward?I always thought Matt Howell's idea of spending money on a new facility would make more sense than the ole' money pit.My hope is that someone might come along and do just that,say,20 or 30 miles outside of 1604 somewhere.I'll keep up the hope.

I've got a really nice set of plans for a multi-venue facility that would work on about 175 acres. All it would take is about 20 million. Surely one of you guys could come up with that much.. LOL

Nick

I've got a really nice set of plans for a multi-venue facility that would work on about 175 acres. All it would take is about 20 million. Surely one of you guys could come up with that much.. LOL

Nick

Nick,

Will ya take a check?

It might bounce for a decade or two, but what the heck....

Rosie,

Checks gratefully accepted.

Actually, putting up a new multi-venue facility in the area, but not in Bexar County, makes good sense. All it will take is someone with some deep pockets and a real love for racing to make it happen.

I'll donate 6 new American Racer pieces of shistuff and a 350 carb(that belongs the Keith Garrett).....

Thanks bigfat. Maybe we can use the ARs to make swings for the new kiddie playground area.

But give the carb back to Keith if it's the cheater one... LOL

Nick

Archived