Congrats #1 driver and crew

HOUSTONLM04

Congratulations to Ronny New and the #1 team for their 2nd win of the TSRS season.

The way I'm figuring it, the #1 team could clinch at the Space City 125 but right now mathematically it could go to the final race at SAS... It's gonna get interesting!

Hey Nick,

How about a pick the Champ contest... Clearly it's a 4 man race to the end for both TSRS and ROMCO.

Hey Nick,

How about a pick the Champ contest... Clearly it's a 4 man race to the end for both TSRS and ROMCO.

Brad,

I plan on having "Pick the 2004 Champ" contests for all the Regional pavement series starting after the 2003 season is over and running until the 2004 season starts.

Pick the champion contests only work before the season starts or up until a certain point in the season. Otherwise, with every race that goes by your guess becomes less of a guess and more of a sure thing.

Nick Holt

Maybe I am missing the point, but I'm looking at it this way. Let's say you pick someone to win the TSRS championship today and cast your vote here on TSZ. But JP decides to wait until after the next TSRS race to cast his vote. JP would have a distinct advantage over you because he knew the finishing order for that race when he voted, but you didn't have that information available when you voted. See what I mean? In order to run such a contest we would have to cut it off before the next TSRS event was run. So, that's what I'm gonna do!

Nick Holt

With so much at stake in these pick the winner contests it wouldn't be fair to start one up at this late date. JP

JP,

With only bragging rights at stake, perhaps you would like to contribute some sponsorship $$$ for a few of these TSZ contests? he he...

Nick Holt

I don't know how much it is worth but I would be willing to donate it to the prize fund. VERY RARE "I'm an 04 fan" sticker autographed by Ronnie New. What do suppose that is worth?

Archived