TRI CITY LOOKING GOOD

8G RACING FAMILY

Thanks guys. It was a good turn out yesterday. The track was great although I didn't get to play everyone else looked fast and smooth. Gary did a great job this week getting the track ready. We did get some greatly needed moister last night and that will do well for the track this week and our reshaping plans. There's still a small dip in turn 2 to get right. Gary said something about getting new primers and dynamite...I hope he's going fishing. There is still a lot of work to be done but I've found that slow and steady is the best way to tackle this endeavor. We'll keep knocking things out and get the place where I'm sure everyone wants to see get to. I want to thank everyone for coming out and all the support everyone has given us. It's really great to know that all the hard work is worth it. The next practice is on Friday, March 23, 5:00pm until whenever. It will be a test run for the race track crew and give the new guys a chance to get comfortable before we go green on the 30th. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone and can't wait for the first race. If anyone needs to contact me please feel free to call.

Thanks everyone.

Chico Cox / Tri-City Speedway

210-818-4820

Archived