ATTN: Darin #26

missmindy29

Umm... Thought I'd let you know, due to the large amount of bruising and scrapes on my son when he returned from you house, I will be contacting your homeowners ins. to see if they cover injuries recieved during a go-kart race. Not only is his body bruised but he says you were CHEATING!!!

LOL.... He had a good time, and is now trying to figure out how to make our go-kart faster. He has already rolled the dang thing once.

Thanks for the help with the car. Guess ya'll had a good laugh when you found out how much it weighed. But you know, serveral times even with the crappy gears and the awesome weight of the car, we still finished in 4th place a few times.

By the way, your mod looks great.

Melinda Helton

"missmindy29"

LOL.... The duct tape we used to patch him up wasn't good enough. I wasn't cheating. Polished and ported heads on my track are legal. Tell him to get his faster and yall can bring it down and see if he can outrun Cody. He wanted to go get the car and race it against the go kart. I told Danny yall should come down Saturday and BBQ and have some fun. I doubt I'll go to STS to practice so we should be home. Can't wait to see it with graphics. Should be done with the motor tonight.

See ya,

Darin

acutually someones comin to get the go cart today so maybe it ll be ready by the weekend i know im ready for a rematch i felt i was slighted i heard the distinct sound of a cam i want vaccum pulled on that cart darin was divin cuz it was flyin around there!!! yea darin you should tell mom to get some tags 4 my truck and then pay for my gas down there and ill bring my dually suburban and show ya lol

Archived