Daytona 500

chiefs13

There's going to be a great Racin' Crowd @ Bubba's Burgers. It's a racing-themed burger place which is AWEsome! It is off of Sulpher Springs Rd inside Loop 1604.

Directions: Take 410 to Sulpher Springs Rd / Southcross Exit & head out that way OR 1604 around to Sulpher Springs Rd and come back towards SA. Bubba's is only about a mile or so down from 1604. Hope to see lots O' people there!

-Jr

WINGO IS ONE HELL OF A GUY, HE WAS A GOOD SPONSER, AND NOW FISHING BUDDY :D:D

I spoke w/ him yesterday and he said everyone is more than welcome to come on down, grab a burger & fries and watch the race. He also then informed me he was heading to a bonified Daytona 500 party LOL. but he said we're more than welcome to c'mon :)

Hope to see a bunch O' peeps there !

The best Daytona watch party is right here on Daytona.

Good morning everyone from Daytona beach Fla. we have been here since monday and I can tell you this , I have been coming here for quite some time and so far , this has been the best racing i have seen in Daytona. The Duels on Thursday are usually boring , but because of the car count and new teams, it was the best Duels yet. If you missed the Craftsman truck race last night , you missed one of the closest finishes in NCTS racing, and even though it was extremely cold last night , nobody left the race early. I hope everyone has a wonderfull time at the banquet tonight, sorry i have to miss it but, this is Daytona. With all the infractions that happened here with teams , it seems its going to be a great Daytona 500. i would like to extend my congrats to all the champions being crowned tonight. Yall have fun and we will see everyone when we get back.

Archived