CC Speedway Super Stock Video

Flipper13

• 2 weeks later...

That was Dave Cooke from Austin. It took him a few times coming down to learn that you don't run on the bottom like at Longhorn, but once he got the idea, he was quick!!! He had me smoked in that race until she blew. Doesn't always seem true that they run the best right before they break....

Randy Lawing bought that car at the end of the year and that is the car I ran in the 95 Spectacular. We painted it black with white numbers. The car was good, the driver needed some help! That was my first time on coil springs and my first time on Hoosiers. We finished 10th.

That was Dave Cooke from Austin. It took him a few times coming down to learn that you don't run on the bottom like at Longhorn, but once he got the idea, he was quick!!! He had me smoked in that race until she blew. Doesn't always seem true that they run the best right before they break....

Randy Lawing bought that car at the end of the year and that is the car I ran in the 95 Spectacular. We painted it black with white numbers. The car was good, the driver needed some help! That was my first time on coil springs and my first time on Hoosiers. We finished 10th.

Thanks for the info Greg.

Archived