April 28 - THR

May 19 - SAS

June 23 - THR

July 21 - SAS

Aug. 11 - THR

Sept. 15 - SAS

Sept. 29 - THR

Oct. 6 - SAS

There are a couple more dates that may be added (still pending) - June 2 for USRA Trucks and August 18 for USRA Modifieds.

The USRA schedules, registration package, etc., are being sent out during the next couple of days.

Glad to hear you'll be returning this year.

This is not an attack on USRA because the magic number 10 seems to be prevalent in all the schedules these days, but I've just got to express my sentiments that 10 races does not a race season make.

I'm a fan of the every other weekend type of schedule, but it sure would be nice if that type of schedule could be made to include around 16 races rather than 10. That being said, I'll admit that I've never gone through the trials and tribulations of trying to put one together, so take it for what it's worth.

This is not an attack on USRA because the magic number 10 seems to be prevalent in all the schedules these days, but I've just got to express my sentiments that 10 races does not a race season make.

I'm a fan of the every other weekend type of schedule, but it sure would be nice if that type of schedule could be made to include around 16 races rather than 10. That being said, I'll admit that I've never gone through the trials and tribulations of trying to put one together, so take it for what it's worth.

:D Chase, Legacies have 19 races set and trying for a few more....

:rolleyes: BTW, #99 is available.....

;) Mel

Chase,

I am sure Nick will move yours/mine to a new thread.. but Seems everyone is cutting back the"Supply" of racing, and trying to match up with the demand. Need to increase the demand and awareness in the region.. then i think you will see schedules grow to the 14-16 range.. there were way more race dates, then people to attend.. and profit to be made... in the corp world i life it we call is OPEX scaling..

Does Revenue match expense... Well revenue was Declining while expense's were increasing...

That spells for trouble.. in any business...

in 96 we ran 27 races , in 2001 we ran somewhere around 23............i don't know business lingo , i just want to race alot more than i've been doing for the last 3 years.

i'd bet my last three years haven't combined 27 races.

Crazy,

You can race 50 times a year on a budget but you would need to change racing surfaces.

j

if you don't sell your car i promise i'm gonna come help you in the pits.........that may be the closest i get to dirt.

someday i'll try it

Archived