truck tryout

nascar99

anyone know if the tryout for the truck is still happening as i have tried several times to contact with no luck, the email comes back saying no such email, tried pm and got no response, or was this just a hype to see how many would be interested , still waiting on some replys

my apolgy to matt and all his family and the rest of the racing community if i came off wrong on the way i ask this question all this is for my son dj and he knows of none of this messaging thanks to all sometimes my mouth says something in a different way than my fingers

The search is over. They chose me to drive the truck!!! hehehe J/K

I heard they are still going to have the tryout. The guys are real busy. It will happen when it happens, just be happy they are giving everyone a chance at it.

Arthur Hermiz

281-541-1301

Driver of the #07 SDRphoto.com HMP Hobby Stock

Is he on ice?How is the back end of a front wheel drive sliding? :):D:P:huh::lol::oB)

Nick, get the edit button ready!

no, just kidding... all he did was throw the back end around... heck it's hollywood, they come up with some interesting stuff.... ;)

(on edit:) if i can shrink a video clip down, i'll post it. It is of Randy Mac Donalds busch car with Oasis Of Hope Hospital as the Sponsor. This clip was done by a gentleman from scratch prior to the car ever being painted. It was used in show the Hospital what the car was going to look like... Whats cool is they do a burn out and donuts, again the whole thing is computer generated....

Archived