THR's Tracy Tschoerner on News8Austin

tqj3

News8Austin, the Time Warner Cable 24-hour news show on cable channel 8 in Austin and the surrounding area, will feature Thunder Hill Raceway Hobby Stock driver Tracy Tschoerner as its "Athlete of the Week" on Tuesday, August 26.

Sportscaster Jeff Power says it should begin airing about 5:50 am and run every hour or so until about 4:00 pm.

Nick-

She's doing pretty well. The first two races in the Hobby Stock she had problems with the power steering, but she led three laps of the feature two weeks ago before the power steering failed. Maybe it's good that she was forced into moving up to Hobby Stock, or she might have stayed too long in Pure Stock. She said Saturday night that Hobby was more fun, not only faster, but with more cars to race.

Sounds like a racer...

Lol I liked the move she made in the heat race spun into the infield held onto it and still had first. But I tell ya what her uncle scared the crap outta me in SS practice he was in her dads car and broke the rear end I was lookin in the rear view mirror looked back saw him and hit the back straightaway rumble strip and thought I broke my dads car :unsure::P

Archived