Rules and Classes?

Braunfels99

TOMS - Texas Outlaw Modifieds

Late Models - Same as super stock. not to many true dirt late models running around these parts....there were a couple of nice looking dirt late models sitting at N.P.E. in the back shop but I'm not sure if they are still there. If we have some show up they'll all run together.

Jr. Pure Stock - set up for the juniors - 14 to 18 year olds. 14 - 16 rookie season mandatory, 16 - 18 can move up to pure stock ( or whatever ) after rookie season. Class is designed to help the youngsters cut their teeth on racing. As for the mini's, that is up in the air. If you guys want to run I will put it together. Sorry, no disrespect intended it's just that we didn't have the class here. Didn't mean to leave you guys out by any means. As for the honda comment, we've dug a BIG HOLE in the back at the track.......just kidding. Man no one can take a joke anymore.

SIMS - yes this would be Southern Mods. Sorry, didn't mean to throw anyone off on that one.

As it turns out we have started paperwork on track sale. Things should progress quickly and I hope to have everything settled and closed by mid November. We've ( Nel, Roxy and I ) set Nov. 3rd as a closing date and my plans are to start work on the track immediately after that. I'd like to try to have a race between the stock car bash and the turkey shootout and with a little luck can pull that one off. I really appreciate everyone's well wishes and I'm looking forward to having a great season next year. By the way, we're considering Tri-City Motorplex as the new name. You guys ( and gals ) sound off and give me your opinions on it. We've pretty much thrashed everything else we've come up with so far including Buzzard Tower Speedway ( don't ask ) although we could come up with a cool logo for that one. Once again thanks for everyone's support and we're looking forward to getting started. Later, Chico

Just wondering whats going on with rules and classes...gonna do same as STS?...Driver input gonna be used? or same as before?... or just gonna post rules?...I saw Dennis Hilla's post,,,but would be nice to know what is going on...been almost 2 months since any real info.

well its mid december and starting to want to build.dont want to work day and night to build a car for i37.if its a weekend deal,as most work regular hours,its going to be tough.i believe what Dennis says,however why should i spend,only to see the rules are 180 off from what i built.if new ownership has truely taken place,then let us know something.if it has not,well i can see why there would be no responce.will there be a local friday night track.or will some of us travel every weekend again to play this game?frank t...........

Archived