Drag them back to your pit.....

spedfrk

Hello Ken Hobbs(spedfrk) I didn't find a registration for you!!!! We had a good turnout for our meeting.We had a few drivers call and will register at a later date. Our opening date will be March 31,2007

We had 11 Bombers 18 Texas Thunder and 16 Super Street to register. Its a start and we will be back better than ever. With Dan Monroe leading the charge look out!!! We are winners already.

The rules for 2006 will be the rules for 2007 for all 3 classes. We do thank all the drivers that were able to attend the meeting. Carol Yocum

Hey Purplelady,sorry to miss the meeting although I was there by phone.I did not know Shawn had me on speakerphone so if my language was bad I apologise.Please save my number and I will sign up too.I was hoping Dan would take the 200 lb weight penality off but oh well,maybe I can get lucky and win a race sometime anyway.I hopy you let WHINERS like my feel welcome again like always.Is it true Thunders will get 500 to win when we get 30 cars????????? :lol: Now what we need is to get Greg Sr in a Thunder to show us the proper way to pass and win.Im not too old to learn from a pro.

Archived