3rd Annual JRA Swap Meet Planned For January 20, 2007

Released: November 28, 2006

abrungot@JRAKidsClub.com

3rd Annual JRA Swap Meet Planned For January 20, 2007

With the 2006 racing season in the books, plans for the 2007 season are well underway. The JRA Kids Club is continuing its now annual tradition again in the 2007 season. Teams and Vendor’s from all over the state will converge on Thunder Hill Raceway in Kyle, Texas for the 3rd Annual JRA Swap Meet.

JRA began teaming with the River City Quarter Midgets in 2006, and will continue the partnership to improve youth racing in the Central Texas region. The Swap Meet will be the kick-off event for both clubs, and just the beginning of the fundraising efforts for the 2007 season. The clubs are working to raise funds for several track improvement projects.

One of the major projects well underway is the implementation of “Soft walls” at the QMA Sanctioned track. These walls made from racing tires, plywood, and special plastic sheeting will improve the safety of the children as well as the cost to fix broken equipment.

For information on the Swap Meet, you can contact Aaron Brungot via email, abrungot@JRAKidsClub.com, or phone at 512-750-4378. For more information about JRA Kids Club you can visit their site at www.JRAKidsClub.com as well you can learn more information about the River City Quarter Midgets at www.RCQMA.com.

• 5 weeks later...

Saturday January 20th 2007

8am - 3pm Rain or Shine

Thunder Hill Raceway Kyle, TX

Exit 210 (Yarrington Rd) I35

****** UPDATED INFO********

any registered driver at in the following series or tracks.

$15 Per spot

USRA

SAS

THR

TSRS

Texas Thunder

Heart of Texas

Lonestar legecys

Texas Pro Sedans

HMS

I37

All other Venders:$25 @ Gate

Shopper Gate Fee: Donation

Food and Drinks will be available by JRA & RCQMA

Contact info: abrungot@austin.rr.com or 512-750-4378

Also updates will be posted at www.JRAKidsClub.com

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome gents... Dale you having a Wipe making me clean sale or what???

This ad just started in the Greensheet to day will run right thru the event:

http://www.thegreensheet.com/businessprofi...48&pid=9086

The one in San Antone starts This weekend. Austin starts next week.. and i can't even remember all the websites its posted on..

not to mention emails to track owners and promotors.

Come one MOTHER NATURE>>> 2 more days and news8Austin will have a forecast out...

Archived