The new owner of I37...........

Boerneracehounds50

• 2 weeks later...

i was one of the first to congrats to this man,however i feel a brush off like in the past.if CHICO wants support,then he needs to give all a heads up.i understand he may be a busy man,but does this mean he is to busy for the racers that would be supporting him?i understand things might be tough at closing dealing with the property owners,but fill those that want to race there in..........frank t

or maybe getting with sts to the rule so cars could travel to both tracks this will bring the car count up

Went by there today on way to S A---Looks like got a lot of work to do to get it ready

Sure hope sanction IMCA mods and sport mods--- Friday nite--37 So Tx Speedway Sat nite

If we can get SO Tex Speedway to sanction Mods and Sport Mods---can run 2 times a week

Lets all get this deal with the IMCA sanctions done--

DENNIS,you posted that as of the 8th it was a done deal.here it is 8 days after and still no word from the new owner.if you are the rep,tell us something.just a small something to say its a done deal.if not,say so.many are feeling nothing is going to change,i am beginning to see why.............frank t.........

DENNIS,you posted that as of the 8th it was a done deal.here it is 8 days after and still no word from the new owner.if you are the rep,tell us something.just a small something to say its a done deal.if not,say so.many are feeling nothing is going to change,i am beginning to see why.............frank t.........

Racing schedules are being made and ALL need to know if 37 will be be included for friday nites

IMCA sanctioned Mods and Limited Mods

PLEASE

Let us know plans for 37

Thanks

Big Al---Corpus Christi

Racing schedules are being made and ALL need to know if 37 will be be included

for friday nites

IMCA sanctioned Mods and Limited Mods

PLEASE

Let us know plans for 37

Thanks

Big Al---Corpus Christi

Frank, I am not a rep for Chico, just a long time friend... I made the post to let you and everyone else know that the track was a done deal.. Chico doesn't want to make a post until he has all of his info toghteher, web site, rules, schedule and pay out.. Yes, I do know that it will be imca sanstioned mods and limited mods and yes it will be Friday night, hope that helps Big Al

The problem is there is NO word from chico, alot of bad experiences with this track, best thing chico can do is be on here and let us know whats going on, thats his first big step to gaining everyones respect and convidance hes for real, he will gain more cars and fans just being visible to everyone instead of someone comenting for him.

Well let's get to it. Sorry there have been no entries but this has been a long drawn out ordeal. Property has not been staked so there are no boundary lines yet but that is minor. We are working on the rules and as everyone knows it takes good rules to run a good race. My goals are to run great races. Once the rules are complete we will post, print, download, mail, pony express, carrier pigeon, or paperairplane them to any and everyone that wants them. I could not announce any upcoming events until I knew insurance was in effect - we will have a test and tune day ( or play day ) on Jan. 1, 2007 from 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm, $20.00 per car, spectator's free, concession stand will be open. Driver/Car/# registration form will be available, $50.00 per season. Schedules are working - season starts on March 30, 2007 with 22 points races and end Sept. 14 or 21, 2007. We will continue to run after that but it will be post season racing. We will be racing on Friday nights. We will be IMCA sanctioned for Sports Mod. and Modified. The other classes are Pure Stock, Street Stock, and Super Stock. I will keep everyone posted and as soon as things are done we will get them to you. If you need to contact me, you can mail me at: Tri-City Speedway, PO Box 58, Pleasanton, TX 78064. Or call me at 210-818-4820. If we get the website awake we will post rules. We will have a set of rules with Gary Swenson and at Smiley's/Fossil Fuels. Thanks and everyone quit jackin with Meester Dennis or I'll make him the Tech Inspector.

Thanks chico for the responce, and great idea on rules at differnt places, hope the rules are same as STS, that would be in the best intrest both places, more cars the more fun the bigger it gets, just hope you run at 8 pm and can have them over by 11-130, clean up and tow trucks is the key to a faster show, and start on time.glad to here from ya.

Archived