8.(88)Shelby Whiteaker

9.(15)Noah Van Blarcum (DNF-rear gear)

Young Guns

1.(1)Ricky Rogers

2.(81)Justin Langford

3.(13)Jake Hinton

4.(0)David Mikulencak

5.(21)Will Grantz

Congrats to Brendyn Sanders on his first win in the Mini Mods.Welcome to the Jr Mods Mereda Major with her first race.

The Mini Mods race went down to the wire with Brendyn Edging Kyle by 3 feet for the win. Marcus showed the rest of the field how to drive a dry slick track with his convincing win in the Jr Mods. Justin had the lead at the halfway mark in the Young Guns before Ricky made his move and went on to take the win.

Some great racing on what was a challenge to control the cars on a slick track. See Ya'll at the Slot Car

Turkey Shootout.

• 2 weeks later...
HEY GUYS IT'S JERROD HEARD YA'LL HAD SOME GOOD RACING JUST KEEP ON RACING. I WILL SEE YA'LL NEXT YEAR.MY PICK IS RICKY FOR THE BIG RACE.

I MISS RACING WITH YA'LL.

TAKE CARE,

JERROD GRANTZ #91J

Hey Jerrod,good to hear from you.We also miss your competitive spirit down here.Just would like to thank you for all the help you did, not only with the track but also with the other racers that you helped to get started.Whenever you make it down this way be sure and give me a call and we can put together a race here at the house.We are also considering to have a race or two at Lawrence's house during the off season,maybe you can make one of those dates.I will let everyone know on here when we can schedule something.Can't get enough of those Saturday Night Lights.Hang in there Jerrod.

Archived