Romco

Bandit

After tearing up the car two races in a row, I found one of the major reasons I run this series; the people. After our wreck on sat., 8 or 9 of my competitors came over and offered help. Hooks, Crawford, Colt James, Davidson crew members, Riethmier, and others (please don't be pissed if I did not list you). One even offered me a car to run! I have been racing since the age of five and this is the best group of competitors I have run against.

Eddie,

Real sorry to hear about your car. Thanks for the kind words about your fellow competitors - I've seen it time and time again in this sport, and it's good to know that ROMCO is no different.

So what's the prognosis for getting the car back together?

cs

That's cool to hear that ROMCO guys still have the touch. You will laugh when you read this, but I like to think of the guys as kind of a racing mafia. They will talk trash to each other, even family, trust me I know, but if you need help those ones that you named will be there in a hurry. I am not trying to play favorites, but ROMCO racers are some of the best guys to get to know on and off the track.

ASHLEY -_-

Archived