RPM Racing Leaque

Guest Justaracefan

Yes if you didn't go last night then you can come next Sunday!!! You have a certain # of heats and the top few out of those heat qualifies them for the finals of that night. And the top 3 of that race gets cash prizes!! Next week they are picking teams. So hope to see everyone there!!!

Guest Justaracefan

How are they going to select the teams. I mean can I bring my buddies and we all be on the same team? How many showed last night, who is leading, etc etc?

bring your buddies, however it is mono e mono, (singles). The more people, the bigger the cash prizes are each week. Plenty of door prizes each week. Last week prizes included David Starr shirt and hats, TSRS shirt and visor, and Schlitterbahn tickets for a family. Remember one of the grand prize finals is a FREE rental of a Mustang for a weekend (woo hoo) :D Can't lose and what a blast, however I am still trying to figure out how to keep the wheels straight. LOL Love to all and see ya Sunday

Christy (dead last) Ganem

aka Mitchellracer :ph34r:

C'mon Timmy, we know you are fast. BTW They are opening the grand prix track for us this Sunday (both tracks combined). Let's just see if you can lap me this time LOL

Christy

hey ivicic, they have BIG people seats too (I know, they ushered me to them right away) <_<:(

Guest LaFont Racing #3

Hey now!

Tims not whinning hes a REAL racer!!!

I raced the league Sunday and had a blast, I hope some more people can make it out this Sunday. The rules state "The league will run for 10 consecutive weeks. We will count your top 4 results, so you are not required to run every week." This allows anyone to be competitive for the grand prize without having to race the entire 10 weeks. Seems like a pretty cool deal to me.

See everyone Sunday - Clint #3 :D

Yea Christie I understand the BIG seat thing. What they need to do is tune the big seat car a little faster so us weight challenged people can still have a chance to compete on a level field. It's not too fair to give up 100 lbs at the start with the set up as the rest. ;)

:o Thanks for the invite, however, being a non-racer and a very broke chick (costs me $80 - $100 each week my family goes) I will be going to the watch party instead. Good luck to all and I will be there in spirit. PS to Buxton - I will keep William's pellet gun at home - LOL

Christy

Hey Mark...you say I am still whining? Those are strong words for someone who was too scared to race...

and as far as "The Dude" goes... a real racer isn't satisfied with anything but a win, so you might want to go back and rethink what you typed, b/c you obviously don't know what you are talking about or must not be a "real racer"

-Tim-

Yea Christie I understand the BIG seat thing. What they need to do is tune the big seat car a little faster so us weight challenged people can still have a chance to compete on a level field. It's not too fair to give up 100 lbs at the start with the set up as the rest. ;)

what's this I hear? Is this Mark whining now?...lmao! j/k

-Tim-

Archived