Test Session

thumper

I am going to RGS this Sat to test my new engine (damaged it last race).They give one race as is for any Thunder Car.If anyone wants to test their car for the Championships next week this is a good chance to do it.The tracks are very similar and a car that works at one track will work at the other.Just thought I would share this info. :)

Glad to hear your Dad did well.I think he and I are the oldest mini drivers left.I wanted to go to Gator but did not get the engine repaired in time.Its fixed now.Im thinking I got some low octain gas and detonated a piston.The track thought I had an advantage with Hooser tires so they inverted the field and I started last.Had to run super hard but got beat anyway.Tires dont mean much after the track dries.I heard the pinging but you know those dumb drivers,":must be the guage wrong"My year end big race will be ther Stock Car Championship at STS next week.Send me some info from Gator,they dont post anything.Youall come down next week if you can.I really hate living down here in the Land of the Landerlears. G.B.

GB not to try and make you mad or rag on you but werent you the one telling me before the races start that you think they need to do inverts so that the faster cars can come from the back. Well thats just what happen and now your complaining about it. Just look at this way. Just because you didint win doesnt meen you didnt race a good race. Ej just has a fast car and when your out front you get the perfered line. B)

I did not imply that the 21 car did not derserve to win.He did everything right and thats why he is champion.In fact I congratulated him at the teck aera.My anger comes from getting bad gas,damaging my engine and missing the Gator race.Plus try living in the Rio Grande Valley for a while and I guarntee you will move back.And yes I do think the fast cars should start in the back,thats what makes good drivers.Look at the Pro Sedan race,they only inverted 6 cars and had a crashfest.If they did full inverts the guys with fast cars would have more practice in traffic.The key element is to have the race long enough to get to the front safely.Everybody talks about having a show for the spectators but what show is a follow the leader race?If the guy in the back was fast enough to race to the front,he would not be in the back to begin with.JMO.Imagine how exciting ALL the classes would be if they started by points average.Now thats racing I want to watch. :ph34r:

would like to come down and run rgs with you gb, but it's a long haul and we are trying to get the t-bird ready for the eleventh race, and I knocked the heck out of the front end on the 11 car. We haven't ran that track down there in a long time, bet it would bring back some memories. At any rate we should be in Corpus the eleventh with both cars. See you then!

Archived