Video from the Spectacular

VideoGuy

Hey Ya'll,

Had a great time at the track last weekend. I saw many overcome problems to compete once more this year. I really got to know alot of the drivers, teams and families that put so much into racing. I made some good friends and wish you all well and much prosperity as we close out the 06 racing season.

It was a long night but I got all 13 features and some assome racing on tape. Caught most of the action as it happend. I shot a lil wider and panned a lil slower to catch more cars battiling for position. If you would like to get a copy just e-mail me. Skipper529@yahoo.com.

I was thinking since I have all these races and won't know what to do with myself on Sat nights for a while. Why not host a party and play back some of them for fun. If enough of you are interested hit me back with a response. I think i can find a place that will graciously let us play the races back while enjoying our favorite beverages. We can invite those sponcers out and thank them for all their support. I lil grattitude goes along way when you appriciate what people do for you.

Special thanks to all the people at THR and their staff for a great year. The racing was truely Spectacular...

Thad AKA the " Video Guy."

Archived