Cody Smith

termite#99

Well DANGEROUS,

Thats a real good way to congratulate the guy. Why don't you go start a different bash thread if thats what you want to do. Leave this one to the positive things people are trying to impart to the guy. Also I noticed that you went and got you a new screen name just for the specific purpose of making that comment.

Dangerus Posted: Oct 30 2006, 11:03 PM  

Floor Sweeper

Group: Members

Member No.: 2511

Oh yeah I don't know Cody, never heard of him until this thread and don't know if I would be a fan or not. I'm just rebutting poor behavior on your part.

PS

Congrats Cody, Whoever you are. :P

Gee Nick,

After your edit above it makes my previous post look a little heavy handed. :D

Sorry about that, but it needed to be edited.

We know you're a good guy and not at all heavy handed.

And I agree with the majority of the posters in this thread. Cody has a great racing career ahead if he chooses to pursue it.

Nick

what make u think i change my screen when i bashed cody this been my name so deal with it

I didn't say you changed your screen name I said you had a new name and used it to make your first post. I also appreciate that you realize that your post was a bash. Since we all know that "bashing" is not allowed, you should understand why I made the previous post.

Damn shame some of ya'll jumped on here with your bashing, but put yourself in his shoes for a minute.

From my view, Cody was in a tough spot. If he and Bobby had some distance on Gural, maybe he could have let Bobby by and focused on the bigger picture of the Championship.

But Gural stayed on New's bumper, and Cody could not have let New by without Gural following through. Remember, Cody had to finish in front of Gural.

When New made his move off turn 2, They made contact, the same way race cars do every week.

Cody did everything he needed to do win that title, but came up a little short.

Instead of bashing him for what you think he did wrong, congratulate him for doing everything he could to win that title. He and his team had an awesome year.

Archived