How about some Octoberfast results

Heavy Duty

Allam Allexander won the Sportsman, if he didnt get DQ'ed or anything... As for Road Runner I dont remember after all the excitment from the races following... I know it wasnt my pick though in the pick the winner contest... :(

On a side note to all the excitment that followed the modifieds, did Terry get kicked out of his own track or was he just so po'ed that he left on his own? What 15 did was dangerous and he deserved to get tossed and like what Terry said, he should of went to jail for that since he could of seriously hurt that other driver even if it was the other guy who initiated everything that doesnt make what 15 did right... But what can you do, he really only assualted the other car, even if he did mean to do more... And just like in a football game or basketball when things get out of hand those players dont goto jail they just get ejected so I think Terry did go alittle overboard, but I can definately see why he was so mad...

And to add some comic relief on that I guess there will be a modified for sale in the classifieds since I dont think Terry will let that guy run again with the USRA... LoL

knightblade- there are plenty of other modified series to run. i'd really bet against him sellng it.

Anybody have Roadrunner and Sportsman results from last night?

I think the top 3 in the Sportsman race were Alexander, Garrett, and Mathias.

Roadrunner I think was Reyes (31), Chancellor (4), and Smith (15). 4 and 15 battled it out in the end, and Smith may have taken 2nd, but I don't remember.

Archived