STS Stock Car Championships Nov 11th Flyer

texastiedye

RRRacing you even confused me with that question, how does no aftermarket 4 links mean no 3 links?? 3, 4??? I'm Confused can you restate the question Randy? A 4 link is a 4 link and a 3 link is a 3 link, maybe they do some thing different in SA so help me out. The no aftermarket 4 link means just that you can't have a body on a Modified chassis and suspension, the stock trailing arm 4 link like under a metric car would be fine, if you want to change it and have a 3 link then you have 2 trailing arms and a 3rd link on top, still a little foggy with the question so please write me back or PM me.

Railer, Pure stocks bring 19 to 40 cars per week so why not allow them more dates, last night they had 18 the other classes had 12 and 13 other than the Modifieds. Have to take care of those that take care of you.

Bombers, I will add you in to the race on the 11th, what the heck should be a wrecking good time. Maybe a hundred lapper or something.

Have to take care of those that take care of you.

very cool.

i'm with poorboy , what about his 7 link :lol:

Sorry Randy did not mean to be a smart ass but I can see where you would think I was, I was just confused at the question and if you were thinking something different than I was. Another words I usually don't get asked if a 2bbl can be run when I say no 4 barrells know what I mean, sorry if I came across the wrong way. Yes 3 links are legal in the hobby stock race. Poor boy you car would have the stock 4 link making it legal plus the 3 link which is legal so yes your 7 link would be legal, good luck with that.

If you don't want a smart ass reply, don't ask stupid [edited out by Nick Holt, 10/2/06]questions. I'm just a passerby, so don't hate on me just for pointing out the obvious either.

Hey Owen, can we run forged pistons without having to put on the extra 50lbs?

Don't answer that, it was just for laughs.

Archived