Grandstock winner picture

Mona

Well MR. Jody I heard you got out of this class because you heard me and Bryon were through at Kile and we were coming to SSW to kick your butt and you were scared that not only bryon could beat you but i could with some small adjustments.

<_< Mr. Floyd Reed,

That was the reason. Thanks for letting the cat outa the bag. And going faster would be a HUGE adjustment for ya. :lol:

Knight,

When Bryon beat me (the fair and square time) it was only because he was the better driver. Did I just say that out loud? :ph34r:

LoL, I figured it was becuase of the car... LoL isnt his Throttle body injected or EFI being its a early 90's or late 80's car????

Nope. It was pure driving ability and heart. Trust you me.

Let me start off this is not an attempt to hijack the thread, but how long do the good motors actually last before needing to be rebuilt/freshened and are those 2 the same thing or are they different... I am kinda lost on that, I have a lead on a used motor built from ground up with 1 race on it and was wondering if its worth it.....

If your asking about motor maintanence, I'm your guy. Change the oil every other season. That should just about do it.

Big I am not nieve(spelling) enough to fall for that one... LoL LoL

I am just wondering is there a difference between a rebuild and a freshen or what do those terms mean?

As for the engine I have a lead on its a one race motor not a season... Its from a reputable engine builder here in town...

Well I guess that someone has to make excuses for him but he told me that his motor came back to life last week we will see this week but i'll tell you one thing that boy can drive if you give him a inch he will take the win every time just ask James Lench he has a car with more motor and Bryon took him on the outside at Kyle to get the trophy so tired motor or not you better watch out if he is behind you. :unsure:B):lol:

Archived