any Results from mod show & purestock race on9-3-0

Rainbow Man

think Marez was third.but could be wrong.however what was the deal with #76,a lapped car,hitting the #57 under yellow so many times?he cant say he was fighting for position,it was under yellow.that for sure is one way to run off an out of town car.and it was clear he just wanted to bang on that car.perhaps #76 is a rookie?....should not say that,rookies drive better then that!frank t.

Thanks but they got me for 12th it was a hell of a run I thinks there wroung unless they counted cautions laps.....Had lots of fun doing it......were looking into it.....Hey Frant you should see it on my car cam I was laughing all the way around........by the way does any body know how many laps pures stock went because I only counted 22 green laps on both my cameras. it should have been 30 laps

Hey Frank the driver of the 76 is Michael Carlock he was a lap down and belonged in front of the 57 as we do put lap cars back in the running order if they want to go there, Carlock knew who he was behind so he was trying to get there once I got on to him for running into the 57 he went to the rear on his own losing positions to other lap cars by doing so.

Abe, you did not finish in 12th position, I will be getting with you on final results and yes do to time restraints the race was cut to 25 laps, that was done after the first 3 cautions. Hopefully the laps you are missing are not ones that took place while you were in the pits.

Anyway thanks to everyone for a great Sunday show.

I hope everyone had fun and will come back and do it again.

Owen

way to go Mares Racing sorry i missed it but had those priorities to take care of . If I don't see ya before I will see ya a i-37 award picnic at the track I think Roxie said the 7th of oct but will keep in touch. I will be doing kids activiitesat HCR each week and will Announce on 16th sep when Gary their great announcer goes on vacation see ya all around

I had a good time and really enjoyed the track. Felt like we had a top 3 car til we were spun. Worked back up to 9th before it was all over. In the heat our car was flat flying. In the feature I somehow made the high side work while most cars were using the low side and that helped me a lot. I would come back for an event like this. I also enjoyed meeting some new folks that I've read about.

Owen, thank you again for your hospitality and allowing cars from various tracks to run under their rules. I will be watching for information coming out on the November stock car event concerning rules and payouts for Pures. Again, fun time and thanks.

-Monty

"dirt running through my veins"

www.ykc.com/mcchamber

Archived