Arts Houston Race August 9th

ProTree

:o TOMMY HOW MANY TIMES DID WE DUCK WHEN THE LIGHTNING JACKED WITH US. IM THINKING? WE AINT SUPPOSED TO RACE AT HOUSTON. I CAINT THINK OF ANY TIME WE HAVE BEEN THERE OR NOT BEEN THER THAT THE WEATHER HASNT HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT. I KNOW IM PROBABLY WISHING, BUT WIN WON JR 8

Gundog-I know of several times we were b/s-ing and lightning struck-you went one and I went the other-and by the way-how fast were you going in that white lightning dually outside houston last nite when you passed us on hiway 290.I told my guys you had that duramax a maxing.Dont say 70, cause we were doing 70.

:blink: mind boggeling isnt it. dont know walton was driving. all i know is we left houston at 8:20 and was sitting in his drive way at 10:30 in bastrop. stopped twice, i dont think we where speeding, just had the wind at our backs. yours will free up, just put a few more miles on it......ha

hey robert-you owe me a steak burrito-i'm driving down the rode and was just taking a bite out of my burrito when this white dually comes by my drivers window at a pretty good clip dragging a red trailer behind it and scares the s_ _ _ _ out of me and half of my burrito ends up on the floor.--pay up bro

Archived