THR wallbangers?

WildRacer5

I know that is was brought up on another post about the new THR wallbanger class, but I haven't heard or read anything about it anywhere. It is in my opinion that the powers that be let the "cat out of the bag" soon so poeple can begin to make plans for next season. If we use SAS as an example, we have all seem what happens when a track announces a new class of cars to late for the next upcomming season.

Also on a side note if this new class were to be a true bomber class now would be a good time to promote racing to a whole new group of people. How about those 30,000 potential butts in the seats at "southwest" Texas State University by trying to get a few frat boys inolved in racing a few of the wallbanger cars. Now that would be a cross promotion, hell even have race cars at a home game at SWT along with the frat cars. If the football game ends at 6:00pm the races don't start till 7:00 sounds like a winner to me.

but as always just my .02 cents

They need to do something and do it quick. The season is near the end. People need time to build a car and plan for the next race season. I agree, wallbangers would NOT be a good name for any type of racing. Enduro or Bombers sound more like a entry class name. It would also be a pretty fun class to watch.

Archived