Test & tuning sessions

kn1ghtblade

Just out of curiousity since my car wont be done until the earliest in December is there testing and tuning sessions done during the off season at SAS? If so how many and when are they usually scheduled? Also is the track available to rent in the off season for practice or testing like THR is?

I am trying to get a build schedule together with my stepdad so I can hopefully get this car built fairly quick, and make sure all bugs are out of it before the start of next season.... I know it seems premature right now but I want as few surprises next year as possible since I will be a rookie driver....

Guest bigfat
Just out of curiousity since my car wont be done until the earliest in December is there testing and tuning sessions done during the off season at SAS? If so how many and when are they usually scheduled? Also is the track available to rent in the off season for practice or testing like THR is?

I am trying to get a build schedule together with my stepdad so I can hopefully get this car built fairly quick, and make sure all bugs are out of it before the start of next season.... I know it seems premature right now but I want as few surprises next year as possible since I will be a rookie driver....

I think it's about $350 a day.

Guest bigfat
Thats cool, I think thats about the same as THR, I just have never seen anything on the website posted about that being an option at SAS... THR has it listed on their website with price and what days/times you can rent it...

Hint hint?????

Archived