Hospitalized Limited Driver

AARC67

As some may not know, but a very good friend of mine(Darrell Kennemmer) had to undergo surgery. He was hospitalized in Alice and had surgery on his gall bladder. He went in at 12:00 p.m. this afternoon and all went well.Except,he was put on light duty for 4-6 weeks, which leaves his return to STS undetermined. Hope he recovers fast enough to get in a few more races in before the seasons end.(God knows he needs the practice;lol) Maybe Madden will win one for Darrell. Oh well.good luck Darrell, I'll be seeing you soon. God Bless. FRED ARREDONDO

Darrel,

Hope to see you out at the track soon. Maybe we could work out some extra track time to "get you back in shape". :D

I know I speak for the rest of the STS crew when I say you will be missed, :( but do what the doctor says so we can see you back before the big race in Nov.

Gary

well just got out of the dam hospitol and that crap sucks. well finally my liver came back with a good blood result since appearently i screwed up the gal bladder which almost got the liver but it looks good for now. thanks to all that were concerned or where pretending either way its great. well wont be able to race for about 6 weeks but i will be there watching them race and still supporting the track. so i will see yall this coming weekend i belive....... later :D

...well finally my liver came back...

"liver came back"???? As Neon Will would say, "What the crap?" It came back after you gave it a vacation and rest!!!! LOL j/k

Glad you're better...now get back to the track....I could be pursuaded to drive your car while you recover!!!

Archived