PURE STOCK

Brightlights

It's a funny thing to see a driver of # 50 (J. Knight) in the winner's circle and that BIG smile on his face but when he gets beat he acts like a 3 year throwing a temper tantrum in the pits. I have seen this action twice this year. Maybe he needs to know he can be beat.

Brightlights and Big City

I dont think its funny to see anyone in victory lane. If someone makes it there its cause they have deserved to be there. Once they do get there of corse they will have a smile on there face. Every racecar driver knows that there is alway someone better out there and everyone can be bet. I attend the races every chace i get and i know of the #50 (J Knight) and i think the man is a good driver. Also yes he can be beat, he has been beat befor and it will happen again. Lets not take nothing away from the drivers who make it possible for us "the fans" to have a great time on saturday night.

It's a funny thing to see a driver of # 50 (J. Knight) in the winner's circle and that BIG smile on his face but when he gets beat he acts like a 3 year throwing a temper tantrum in the pits.  I have seen this action twice this year.  Maybe he needs to know he can be beat.

Brightlights and Big City

Im not sure if you have done any racing before, but when you pour your heart and countless hours and money into a race vehicle, and you get beat for wat ever reason(mistake of your own,someone takin you out,or just bad luck) It never makes you just real happy.

It's acting like small brat in the pits that get in crawl. It takes getting beat a few times to make a GOOD DRIVER not throw a fit or using excuse as to why he got beat, just goes to show he needs a few more defeats and learn to except that their maybe other driver's coming up to the front of the pact

Remember there can only be one winner in the WINNER"S CIRCLE at a time

It's acting like small brat in the pits that get in crawl. It takes getting beat a few times to make a GOOD DRIVER not throw a fit or using excuse as to why he got beat, just goes to show he needs a few more defeats and learn to except that their maybe other driver's coming up to the front of the pact

Remember there can only be one winner in the WINNER"S CIRCLE at a time

Evidently your werent at cc speedway much last year,jason and his car took a beatin quite a few times last year, but they always manged to come back the next week.

Im not really sure where you come off talking about a driver in such a bad way. Maybe you know this man better i do. I truly enjoy going to the races along with others, as the filled grandstands show for that. I guess there may be some we like and others that we dont, but as for me i respect every driver and there crew for doing what it takes week end and week out to have there cars ready to race for the weekend. From my understanding there is countless hours of work that the men and women behind the wall of the pits do, that we in the stands dont see. So with that in mind, who does wanna lose? Maybe you can name a few racecar drivers that show up to lose, but i cant. No, they all cant be winners every week, but if you look in the eyes of the kids in the stands they all are winners.

as for that deal with jason k. i have known him since he started racing. when he first started he was always last and took abuse from the other drivers so he knows he can be beat. he and his family have put most of their time and money to come race every week and not be bashed on the comp. yes he was mad but that is no reason to talk trash

Archived