BLOWN HEAD GASKET HAMPERS 4-HART MOTORSPORTS NIGHT

4~Hart Motorsports Media Relations

-- For Immediate Release

BLOWN HEAD GASKET HAMPERS 4-HART MOTORSPORTS NIGHT AT THE 2nd TEXAS PROSEDANS’ “TWIN FEATURES” AT SAN ANTONIO SPEEDWAY

SAN ANTONIO, TX (July 15, 2006) – A total of 26 cars filed an entry to the historic 2nd Texas ProSedan “Twin Features” held at San Antonio Speedway. The speedway, located in San Antonio is a NASCAR sanctioned high banked half-mile asphalt speedway. Its layout provides the drivers and fans exciting side by side racing.

Of the 26 drivers to file entry, 19 TPS teams made it through the pit gates. However, after the first practice, it looked like only 18 cars would be starting the first feature. The #19 Instant Imprints Honda CRX pulled into the pits with a blown head gasket.

“We had a great car when we pulled through the gate. The handling was perfect, and it ran great, until the head gasket blew,” said Lloyd Hart, driver of the #19 Instant Imprints Honda CRX. “This has been a tough year for us so far. They say the sophomore year in any series is always rough, and so far, it has been filled with problems. Hopefully, this will be the last big problem , and we can start marching back to the front, where we know the car can run. It was a real shame, because I think we had the car to beat.” Hart continued.

The winner of the first of the twin feature races was Tom Johnson in the #15 VW Rabbit. Lloyd Hart and the entire 4 ~ Hart Motorsports team wishes Tom and his team congratulations on his first win in TPS racing.

The winner of the second of the twin feature races was Donnie Moore, in his #70 VW Scirocco owned by George Merrell. Lloyd Hart and the entire 4 ~ Hart Motorsports team wishes to extend to Donnie and his team our congratulations on another fine victory.

“While we were not able to race in either feature, we still felt good that we were able to share with the fans at the San Antonio Speedway. My sponsor Instant Imprints in San Antonio and the 4 ~ Hart Motorsports team put together t-shirts that were given away to the fans tonight, as a way to say thanks. We also wanted to say thanks to Debbie, Tammy, Terry, Rick, and all of the great folks at San Antonio Speedway for working with us and Instant Imprints in sharing the t-shirts with the fans!!” Hart said.

4 ~ Hart Motorsports and Instant Imprints in San Antonio have teamed up to giveaway t-shirts to the supportive fans at each TPS race in 2006. This is done in connection with each of the tracks TPS runs at. Lloyd Hart signs the number of programs (on the TPS page) equal to the number of shirts being given away. Do not forget to buy a program at your local track when TPS runs for your chance to get a free #19 “4 ~ Hart Motorsports - Instant Imprints Honda CRX” t-shirt.

The #19 Instant Imprints Honda CRX driver also said, “Thanks to all of TPS for putting on such a great race, and to San Antonio Speedway for hosting our races. We are looking forward to returning there for our race on August 19th. I also have to thank God, that we are able to do this. Also my great primary sponsor, Instant Imprints, my Crew Chief Jack, and all of my Crew, Karla, Greg, Samantha, Kathy, and Jonathan, and also to all of my family for their unending support of my racing!”

4~Hart Motorsports and the Texas ProSedans can next be found at Thunderhill Raceway in Kyle Texas on July 22nd for their make up race from the rained out July 2nd race.

4~Hart Motorsports is sponsored by Instant Imprints of San Antonio. Information about 4~Hart Motorsports can be found at www.4hartmotorsports.com.

Information about Texas ProSedans can be found at www.texasprosedans.com.